TheSnuggleKringes's Song of Cringe
Cringe rhymes with orange!
Cringe rhymes with syringe!
☀ M00N & Cringe
A NEEDLE RHYMES WITH CRINGE!
- Orange you glad that orange rhymes with cringe?
- Orange you glad to be a human bean?
- Orange you glad to make this song rhyme?
- Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
The 12 Orange References
- ↑ Aren't is the correct word, and even contractions aren't formal.
- ↑ The "you" is not specified to be talking about you, it could be any you.
- ↑ Assuming someone is glad could be very hurtful if they have Level 0.01 Happiness.
- ↑ Orange does not rhyme with cringe.
- ↑ Animals, plants, fungi, protists, bacterium, rocks, and etc. are not humans.
- ↑ You are hopefully not a human bean, you are hopefully a human being.
- ↑ This is not a song.
- ↑ This does not rhyme.
- ↑ The "I" is not specified, and it is eerily unknown who "I" is.
- ↑ Bananas seem to be off-topic, and it is unlikely you would be glad.
- ↑ A popular phrase used in knock-knock jokes.
- ↑ You just said banana, so technically you did say or type "banana."
to do something cringy for extreme amounts of time; to obsess.
I am cringe-watching Netflix
The thing that you put your groceries in.
The thing that you put your cringes in.
"What does singe mean?" - Question by Anon
You probably want Musical.ly to singe. Not sing, singe.
If you don't understand, WE'RE GONNA LET IT SINGE SINGE SINGE SINGE.
Hinges are for people who can't spell Doora.
It rhymes with cringe (cryinge).
A euphemism for Level 0.01 Happiness.
noun (alternatively spelled as kringe)
the only way to make Saint Father-Nicholas Santa Santy-Nick Christmas Claus Kringle cringe
Things that are made of cringe
- Pen Pineapple Apple Pen (PPAP)
- Johnny Johnny
- My Little Pony
- Jacob Sartorious
- Donald Trump
- The 9 Circles of The H Place
- Nina Noodles
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Oompa Loompas
How Cringing Cringes