| Madonna is like a dumb blonde!
But she is not like a violent person! SHE IS!
In the Stoopiverse, several words that are often used are illegal. Official Illegal words are part of H Placese, but other words are extremely inappropriate when used in phrases. However, there are still some other words that are illegal. Never say any of these words or phrases, because if you do, you are probably making approximately 100% of the population cringe.
- Apparently: This word is misused so often that it is not legal anymore.
- Interesting: This is not a proper way to respond to something you don't care about.
- Literally: This word's second definition is a contradiction in itself (which makes it illegal).
- Not: The word "not" is only illegal in Everdale which is a ProPo kingdom.
- I don't bite: This is illegal because it sound ridiculous, and only extremely strange people would think that some random person would actually bite.
- WELL YEAH: Caps and all, this phrase is really illegal. It is often said to cut someone off who says "Well yeah, but--".
- This is my æsthetic: The word aesthetic is extremely illegal as it is, but using it in such context is unbearably cringesome.
- I'm smart: When you say this, you also imply that you are selfish, stuck-up, or both of the the previous.
- Cool beans: This phrase is too stupid for stupidity. What is cool about beans? If they are cold cool, then they probably would taste pretty gross.
- Who's the evil twin?: If you ever said this to twins, you need to realize that that was an extremely cringy thing to say. If you said this and aren't a twin yourself, you would be the evil twin if you had one. Actually, that makes sense for people who are twins and say that too!
- Hot mess: You must understand how this phrase plainly is a hot mess in itself because it's freakishly annoying.