Lola is a common name for a girl.
What Is It?
A common name for a girl.
Does It have A Meaning?
In Spanish, it means "lady of sorrows" and is a nick
elodeoname for dolores.
In Filipino (the language of the country Philippines in which JustineCarl5 lives), it means Grandmother.
Filipino Lola Mathematics
Lola (Filipino) = Grandmother
Abuela (Spanish) = Grammy
Babushka (Russian) = Grandma
Nana (Australian) = Gran
- It is the name of one of the Loud House Characters.
- It is also the name of two Shopkins: Lola Lollipop and Lola Roller Blade.
- JustineCarl5 feels cringy when it is used as a name for a young girl.
- One of ShopkinsAddict's aunts has a dog named Lola.
- HiSun never saw any of her lolas. They both died before she was born.
- Pinkie Sprinkle Lee's lola loves PPAP.