|You better cringe this page!|
The Meme Repellent is a repellent that repels, well, memes!
What it Repels
It says up there!
- 2 or more Memes (printed on a piece of Cardboard)
- 10000000000000000000 Meme Letters (printed on a piece of bond paper)
- The Meme Generator App's logo (printed on a piece of photopaper)
- 20393948488448 pieces of Erasers
- Food Dye/Food Coloring (Red and Yellow)
- 1 Ginormous Square-shaped Honeycomb Mold
- 10 pails of water
- In a pan, melt the erasers in medium heat and let them simmer for 5 minutes.
- Tear the Meme Generator App's logo and wash.
- Add a little salt and put the pieces in.
- Add 10 pails of water into the mixture.
- Put the Meme Letters in and see if they'll be destroyed. (If not, add 102929292929 additional erasers)
- Once the Meme Letters are destroyed, put the Memes in.
- Stir until you only have liquid in your pan.
- Put 4005095929919191 drops of red food dye and 200202002202002 drops of yellow food dye in your mixture.
- Turn off the stove, and let it cool down for EXACTLY 1.11 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the Honeycomb mold.
- Freeze for EXACTLY 58.34 minutes.
- Once frozen, take the mold out of the freezer.
- Take the repellent out of the mold.
- Add additional yellow food dye on top of the repellent.
- THERE YA GO! A lifetime supply of Meme REPELLENT!
- JustineCarl5 was the only user who could use this repellent until the recipe was revealed.