Musical.ly REPELLENT is a repellent used for MANY things. Currently, only TheSnuggleKinz has access to it.
- Jacob Sartorious
- Nicki Minaj
- Baby Ariel
- Juju on that beat
- All these Musical.ly stars
- 2 Pianofortes
- 1 Guitar
- 76 Trombones
- Any device with Musical.ly app
- 2 gallon of Water
- 1 Harp
- 2 cups of Flour
- 16 gallon of Kool-Aid
- 11 Saxophones
- 1 Doberman tooth
- 3 orange Cat hairs
KIDS, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR AT EVER.
- Get an XXXXXXL blender and add in two pianofortes and a guitar.
- Add 1/2 gallon of water, and blend well.
- Pour the mix into a bowl.
- Separately blend trombones and water. This will take a long while.
- Pour the additional into your bowl, and add 1 cup of flour.
- Separately add 11 saxophones to the blender and alternate with kool-aid. This may take a while.
- When you're finished blending, add the Doberman tooth to the mix.
- Pour this section into another bowl, and add 1 cup of flour.
- Add the Harp, and ORANGE cat hairs into the blender.
- Once it is is smooth and mixed, add the iPhone. MAKE SURE it has Musical.ly open!
- Pour this into the third bowl and add 1 gallon of water.
- Mix all three bowls thoroughly and add into your XXXXXXL oven.
- Bake at the coldest temperature you have for 45 minutes.
- Pop it out of your XXXXXXL oven and add 15 gallons of kool-aid.
- Pour into spray bottles, and you have a life's supply of Musical.ly REPELLENT!