My Time To Shine is the second studio recorded song by the Shopkins team; the first single by Gemma Stone as well.
I'm one of a kind, polished and fine.
Brilliant by design, ah-o, ah-o!
Glitter like a star, see me from afar.
Stand out in the dark, ah-o, (ah-o)!
Even if I try, I could never hide.
I won't be denied! There's no stopping the glow inside!
It's my time to shine! I light up the sky!
Look what the colors do, suddenly shining through.
- Gemma Stone's voice actress can't sing
- Fainting Suzie Sundae not good for children
- Background music WAY too loud
- Shoppies Controversy
- Music video too bright
- Animation and singing lines up disgustingly
- Lyrics are very hard to understand
- When lyrics are understood, however, they are very stange
- Too much screaming
- Overcrowded show
- The diamond on Gemma's face might be a tattoo
- Gemma wears too much makeup, that lipstick color is too over the top...
- Gemma is OBVIOUSLY lipsynching
- Gemma is closing her eyes on high notes and thinking she has a good voice
- Gemma is self-absorbed
- Gemma's heels are too high