Ronald McDonald, commonly known as Old McDonald or Themanwith Theyellowhat is a legendary hero.
Studies Show That
- He went through MAJOR plastic surgery.
- Approximately 70% of him is HD 1080p plastic, which causes his terrifying mime look.
- He lives longer than most humans because he is secretly an alien from Neptune.
- He may not be the same person as the "Man with the Yellow Hat."
- This is just speculation.
- He can not count.
- This explains why you sometimes get 24 chicken mcnuggets at McDonald's.
- He may be an ancestor of the kid who sang 9+10=21.
- His pet monkey passed away MANY years ago from pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Notable Accomplishments & Talents
- Lived nearly 100 years (and still going!)
- Can mime better than Larry the Mime
- Founded McDonald's (Formerly Rick's Fat Food)
- Had a classic nursery rhyme named after him
- Brought many animals to the rest of the world
- Befriending monkeys
- Starring in Televisional media
- Can easily scare little children
- E I E I OH!
- Has an ancestor who ended the Stupid Cat Revolution.
1939: Adopted pet monkey
1941: Became famous for wearing yellow
1955: Became a mime
1963: Joined McDonalds
1967: Ronald goes International
1975: Got lazy and created the "Drive-Thru"
2016: Taken off of McDonalds merch cuz mimes are scary
Old McDonald's wife, River-Anne Nyden, has a history of famous ancestors. She is an only child as it is the tradition of her family.
Dave Achryno Nyden & Lakette Lee Smith
Shashi Morid Nyden & Camsiri Indibel Macsorosyn
Wat'ter Mark Smith & Nana May Caroline
- His ancestor who stopped the Stupid Cat Revolution was his great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather (he's dead, duh).