|You better cringe this page!|
Pokémon Go REPELLENT is the special edition 20th repellent, and TheSnuggleKinz's 4th repellent. It repels against Pokémon Go and can also work on ANY electronics! Since it's adjustment on 1/30/17, it also works on the Pokémon Go Song.
WARNING: THIS IS FATAL. DO NOT MAKE OR USE.
- 1/3 Cup of Inedible Flour
- 8 Gallons of Dasani Water
- 2 Strips of Bacon
- 3 Five Dollar Bills *Canadian*
- 1 iPhone 6s or 7 with Pokémon Go open
- 1 Tsp of Salt
- 2 Tbs of Baking Soda
- 4 Gallons of Energy Drinks (any type)
- 2 Pushpins
- 2 Pieces of Grass
- 1/15-1/10 stick of butter
- 1 Miniature Phone Case
- Pour flour and bacon strips into a mixing bowl.
- Mix well until smooth. You
mayhave to blend the bacon.
- Blend the money, phone, & phone case (perhaps bacon also) until chunks are mostly gone.
- Add salt and baking soda to the mixing bowl.
- Stir it, and then pour into your blender with the crushed phone and money (maybe bacon too).
- Once it is done blending, add the energy drinks. This will counteract Pokémon Go's running attitude.
- Pour the mix into a large bowl, and add the grass and butter.
- Once again, stir the mix until it is consistent and smooth again.
- Pour the mix into a large cookie sheet. Tell me what's cookin'! Um, duh, Pokémon Go REPELLENT!
- Top the mix with two pushpins.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, bake for 24 minutes, and it must be precise.
- You will find that it is totally the wrong texture. Put it into your microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Stir like crazy so that it will begin to become a liquid again.
- Add all of the water, and keep on mixing!
- Once it is your desired texture, pour into as many Pokémon Go REPELLENT bottles as possible.
You have made your Pokémon Go REPELLENT! To use it, spray a full bottle onto any phone with Pokémon go. While it is not the intial intention, this can be used to repel computers, phones without Pokémon Go installed, the lame kind of "telephone," select watches, tablets, and televisions.