Selfie also known as Me, Myself, and I's pictures, is a feature imprinted on every mainstream 2016 trash camera which is EEEEEEVVVVVIIIIILLLL!
What It Is
An EEEEVVVVIIILLL feature on cameras.
How To Do It
- Press the camera with two arrows button.
- Take a picture.
- Upload on any social media.
- Get ready to be humiliated!
- JustineCarl5 has some classmates who like to do this everyday.
People Who Love Taking Selfies
- Deshna Lilyberry's family (except her grandparents)
- DL HERSELF
- JustineCarl5's Classmates
- FreeSmart (in Deshna Lilyberry's mind; see the picture next to this)
People Who Hate Taking Selfies
- WatermelonSunshine, to be honest. She's actually VERY camera-shy in real life.
- Ariel (It's too mainstream)
- Deshna Lilyberry's grandparents
- Selfie comes from the word "selfish".
- Selfies can cause death in certain situations.
- Selfies signify that you are a legit "teen" or an underaged teen.
- Selfies are BAD.
Cure For Too Much Selfie:
For boys; 1 tablet a day
For girls; 5 tablets a day
For mainstream teens: +5 tablets to the amount of your gender.
For users on The 9 Circles of The H Place: +100 tablets to the amount of your gender.
For B612 users: +10 tablets to the amount of your gender.
For Cam Camera: 365 per day, 366 on leap years.