Shoppie REPELLENT is the repellent that repels Shoppies along with other things shown in the wee list below. Due to the many controversies regarding the Shoppies, TheSnuggleKinz has created a very useful repellent to keep these monsters from invading the Stoopiverse. This is TSKA's seventh repellent, and the 38th repellent in total.
- Shoppies' Shopkins
- 3-5 Shoppies
- 1 Cup of Additional Shoppie Hair
- 1 Shoppie Box
- 1 Gallon of Shopkins
- 1 Pint of Water
- 7 Easter Eggs
- 1 Standard Butter Knife
- 6 Shoppie Brushes
- 2 Pieces of Shredded Paper*
*not two full sheets which are shredded, two small pieces from one shredded piece of paper.
- 3 Blenders
- 3 Mixing Bowls
- 1 Extra Large Mixing Bowl
- 3 Wooden Spoons
- 5 Empty Milk Containers
- Take one of your blenders and add in each Shoppie one at a time, alternating Shoppie and water.
- Pour this blend into the first mixing bowl. You do not need to stir this mix.
- Take the second blender and add three of the Easter eggs along with the Shoppie box. Blend well.
- Once you're done blending, add three more Easter eggs and two pieces of shredded paper and blend.
- Pour this blend into the second mixing bowl, and stir it until it is consistently smooth.
- Take your third blender and add in the last Easter egg along with two Shoppie brushes. Blend well.
- After blending, blend once again with two more Shoppie brushes.
- Add the final two Shoppie brushes, and blend it.
- After this, add the butter knife and Shoppie hair. Blend well.
- Pour this all into the third bowl, and mix it until it is consistently smooth.
- Now, pour everything into the large mixing bowl. Mix it with the last spoon until it's perfect.
- Pour this along with a gallon of Shopkins into five milk containers, and you have Shoppie REPELLENT!